Tuesday, March 29, 2005

B'day of a loved one


Today, 29th march, b'day of a loved one of mine... but unfortunately, I can't share the feelings with the person. It was never like we were very close, but it never was as far as we are now. I was always there knowingly or unknowingly...

I know, I miss the things we shared, but I pretend as if I am not...

I know, it won't reach there, but I really hope this message to speak a lot...

I know, it’s beyond our hand, but I still wish if my hands were so long...

Why human beings bound itself to a boundary, why don't we express ourselves at times... why we cheat ourselves?

Oh my almighty, in the times to come, please save my little circle of trust!!


Lives don't cheat, we cheat !!


Lives don't cheat, we cheat,

Knowing it’s not gonna repeat

We blame the time,

But its lack of our feat

It made us distant,

And created a lot of heat

We thought it just happened,

But it’s in the human meat

I've seen loosing people,

Just from the fear of defeat

The time and memory we shared,

I doubt things can be more neat

I just prey the almighty,

To keep me far from the human greed

Lives don't cheat, we cheat,

Knowing it’s not gonna repeat

No comments: