Saturday, April 09, 2005

Exams are over!!

Now all the exams are over and I entered into the last week before leaving this wonderful place...
The only formality left in being a graduate is getting the degree... I hope I’ll pass in all subjects :)

We are told that our email-ids are moving from student category to alumni category... A nostalgic feeling has naturally taken place for a while but that’s the way it is… Isn’t it?

As being an active member of nocturnal club …nowadays (read nowanights) I am active throughout the nights watching movies… doing some funny businesses… Not of sort you think though!

To tell you truth since 2-3 days, my day starts with dinner and ends with breakfast...

The only bad thing about this nice routine is that most of the people disturb me on my cell-phone during my night time…

Even today, just got up now after receiving a phone call and thought of writing something in my blog... and so here I am…Okay let me go for dinner now …

2 comments:

oremuna said...

cool

welcome to the real world

Abhishek said...

Thanks kiran,
Very true, I am on the verge of entrance to the real world...
Tried viewing your blog...but sorry yaar..I donno telgu...