Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Neem Sapling Planting

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Before the farewell, we planted a neem sapling, adjacent to the volleyball court in the ground. Though it was just a neem sapling, a feeling of "us" has been attached to it so emotionally, that I felt like I am leaving behind something very very important in the form of this tree.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As if the young tree was speaking to me ...at the end of a goodbye walk your arms may be empty, but you are full of things to take with you - feelings and sights tucked deep inside you, memories to keep ...and lots more. And I'll always be here whenever you'll come to see this place later to make you remember these beautiful times ...Promise me that you'll come to see me soon ...won't you ?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Standing there, I was like talking to myself ...I promised from the bottom of my heart !! I'll come to see you little sapling ...I'll come for sure.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And I moved towards the farewell ceremony ponderously...

No comments: